We have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully. The Coronavirus affects the home service industry greatly. Our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve and reside in are of the upmost importance to us. As plumbers, we take pride in protecting the health and sanitation of the nation. It is imperative we take precautions for the safety of our staff, clients, and communities:
- If you feel sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment.
- Please wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians.
- Our technicians will be using alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after service calls, making limited physical contact, and sterilizing work spaces, vehicles, door handles, etc.
- Upon request, our technicians will utilize our respirators or wear vinyl gloves to your front door.
- If any office or field employee is sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in regards to scheduling. We are doing our best and will continue to look for best practices while monitoring the situation. Please also note important articles: