When it comes to plumbing problems, the one thing you can be sure of is that they won’t wait for a convenient time to happen. That’s why so many of our customers rave about their Approved Plumbing Service Agreements.
Peace of Mind – that’s what an Approved Plumbing Service Agreement is all about
Your Service Agreement starts with a whole-house plumbing inspection
- When you sign up for a Service Agreement, the first thing we do is thoroughly inspect all of the plumbing, drains, pipes and appliances in your home.
- If we see a problem in the making we can either fix it (usually when it’s still a small problem) or explain what to look for so you can spot it before it becomes a big problem.
- We look for ways to help you save on energy costs.
- We evaluate your home and discuss how you can keep everything working at peak performance.
Save money – save time with these Service Agreement benefits
- Special value pricing
- Service call fee – waived
- Priority scheduling – service agreement customers move to the head of the schedule
- All prices are quoted up front
- Available for 1, 2 or 3 years